Phen375 is a legal, FDA-approved diet pill that works by suppressing your appetite and helping your body burn fat. One of the most effective weight-loss supplements on the market, Phen375 can help you lose 3 to 5 pounds a week.
What are the ingredients in Phen375?
Phen375 is a pharmacy-grade supplement that combines five ingredients that serve as appetite suppressants and metabolism boosters. These ingredients have been scientifically tested for many years for their medicinal qualities, and studies have shown that each is a key component of weight loss:
- Enzyme boosters aid with digestion and the absorption of nutrients into the body
- Sympathomimetic amino works in the brain to suppress hunger
- Tongkat ali, a plant derivative, has been shown in studies to increase muscle mass, which in turn increases metabolism and burns more calories
- Capsaicin, the active ingredient in red peppers, helps suppress the appetite and burns fat, especially around the belly
- Carnitine, a compound of amino acids, reduces fat mass, builds muscle mass and increases your energy level
These ingredients, all FDA-approved, combine in Phen375 to combat weight gain and promote weight loss from several different angles.
How does Phen375 work?
Phen375 works by creating conditions in your body that:
- decreases your appetite so you eat fewer calories
- increases your metabolism to burn more fat
- helps your body burn your stored fat for energy
- helps you lose fat while maintaining or even increasing muscle mass
- gives you more energy to help you move more
What are the side effects of Phen375?
While Phen375 has been shown to have no negative side effects, it’s always a good idea to consult with your doctor before taking any new medication, especially if you have a pre-existing condition or are morbidly obese. Because all of the ingredients are natural and by themselves are safe to consume, the combination of ingredients in Phen375 are safe when taken as directed.
Is Phen375 the same thing as Phentamine?
Phentamine is a weight-loss drug that was banned from regulation by the FDA in 1997, after 24 cases of heart valve disease were associated with its use. Since 1997, it has been found that most of those cases stemmed from pre-existing conditions. Nevertheless, the maker of Phentamine voluntarily took it off the market, although it is still prescribed by doctors for short-term use in an agreement with the FDA.
Phen375 was developed by RDK Pharmaceuticals to behave similarly to Phentamine, but without the negative side effects. The FDA approved it for over-the-counter sales in 2009.
Who should take Phen375?
Because Phen375 is an appetite suppressant, it’s ideal for those who are trying to lose weight without the nagging hunger caused by dieting. It’s also ideal for those for whom exercise must be limited due to injury or obesity.
For those who do exercise daily but still struggle with their weight, Phen375 can kick-start the metabolism, resulting in more calories and fat burned than exercising without Phen375. Children should take Phen375 only under the direction of their pediatrician.
Where can I buy the real Phen375
Phen375 can be purchased directly from RDK Pharmaceuticals (at Phen375.com), a well-respected leader in the pharmaceutical industry.
It is not available through any third-party sites such as Amazon or GNC, due to RDK’s licensing policy.